The hardest part of a project can be deciding how to get started. You know you need to be doing things differently, but what is the root cause of the issue, and what should you tackle first? Advisory services can help get your organization over the hump.
When we engage with our clients in the decision process, we listen for desired benefits, pain points, key requirements, organizational priorities, and constraints.
We help our clients understand how their concerns and desires break down into steps and how we recommend addressing those projects over time. The output of our discussion is a process and technology roadmap; a series of smaller projects that culminate in steady, incremental successes and high value for your investment.
- Application Health Check Reviews
- Process Improvement
- Finance/IT Strategy Roadmap
- Data Integration
- Chart of Account Redesign
- Software Evaluation
- Sourcing – Lawson S3, M3, XA (Mapics), LN (Baan), Hosting, and other solutions
- Project Management
- At Risk Project Recovery
- M&A for business intelligence applications