Job description/Key Responsibilities:
CFO Solutions is seeking experienced Consultants and Solution Architects with MOLAP implementation experience. We are looking to fill multiple roles, including Senior Consultant, and Solution Architect-level positions within our practice. These resources will be responsible for leading and delivering solutions for our clients. Technical experience regarding the build of application metadata, web forms, reports, and rules is required. These roles also entail working with teams to elicit requirements from clients, design applications, complete requirement/ design documentation, and conduct end user training. Applicants are expected to be able to work effectively and resourcefully, both independently and with their team to exceed our client’s expectations.
- 3 or more years’ experience in Infor BI (Infor PMOLAP and Application Studio, or MIS Alea and OnVision) implementations, ideally with solution design experience
- Open to those with equivalent MOLAP experience in similar technologies including IBM Cognos TM1 (Applix TM1), Oracle Hyperion on Essbase, Microsoft Analysis Services and PerformancePoint, SAP BI, or SAP BPC (OutlookSoft) that are open to learning new, yet similar applications.
- 3 or more years’ experience in some combination of Planning (budgeting, forecasting, etc…) and Financial Consolidation (Financial Reporting)
- 1 or more years’ experience in bespoke BI solution implementation with solution design experience
Required Technical Skills:
- Must have designed and built 3 full cycle IBM Cognos TM1 projects, including implementations, upgrades, and/or migrations
- Must have performed as lead contact for at least one full-cycle implementation following a defined System Development Lifecycle approach
- Willingness to change to a very similar product set from a different software vendor
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance, Accounting or similar
Required Professional/Functional Skills:
- Ability to articulate Finance Close Cycles and describe the components of standard financial statements and key calculations
- Ability to articulate intercompany accounting and currency translation processes
- Ability to engage clients in thoughtful dialog to elicit requirements
- Ability to break down abstract concepts into components
- Ability to creatively and resourcefully problem-solve both independently and with a team
- Ability to effectively communicate with executive-level clients, including demonstrating presentation skills
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication skills with business users to gather requirements and conduct training
- Ability to articulate the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Comfortable independently executing project tasks and balancing time across multiple projects
- Ability to articulate key project management concepts
- Ability to lead the work of others
- Ability to travel, up to 90% but typically 50% over the course of a year
- Has available resources and demeanor to telecommute effectively
Please Contact Us if interested!