CFO Solutions is committed to the successful deployment of your application.
Critical success factors for a successful deployment are:
- Continuous knowledge transfer to power users and administrators throughout the project
- Anticipating end user expectations and needs
- Effective change management
- Comprehensive training that appeals to multiple learning styles
- Manuals and job aides
For every deployment, CFO Solutions provides administrator training and recommends a “train-the-trainer” approach to end user training. We can also develop and deliver a tailored training approach that best supports your organization’s needs.
- One-on-one training
- Onsite classroom-style training
- Remote training via web conference
- Training video tutorials
- End-user training materials and job aides
- In-country training for global sites
As your business and user base grows and changes, we can support you through refresher training.
Contact Us to help you design a Training plan for your EPM users.
CFO Solutions’ offers a comprehensive support program that provides staff augmentation for a variety of post Go-Live or ongoing support activities:
- Application administration
- Vacation/turnover coverage
- Short-term post Go-Live support
- Input template and report development
- Structure changes
- Workforce/HR or capital expense module
- Maintenance of existing data integration
Clients can choose from two cost-effective options for this service:
- Blocks of pre-paid support
- FTE-based staff augmentation (Fixed hours in 6- or 12-month terms)
Support program customers are also entitled to a discounted rate for additional consulting services.
Contact Us to discuss how we can provide support for your EPM application.