Common Challenges in Not-for-Profit / Government Organizations
- Limited funding requiring detailed and extensive cost controls
- Fund accounting and non-traditional forms of revenue generation
- Reporting to outside interests and entities
- Project-based long-range planning
- Limited resources for technological investments resulting in manual processes, inconsistent financial reporting
A cutting-edge cancer research organization, Dana Farber Institute implements Infor’s Corporate Performance Management platform to streamline their budget cycle and controls while creating greater transparency within the non-profit.