The hardest part of a project can be deciding how to get started. You know you need to be doing things differently, but what are the root issues, and what should you tackle first? CFO Solutions can help you break down the issues and work up a plan.
When we engage with our clients in the planning process, we listen for desired benefits, pain points, key requirements, organizational priorities, and constraints. We consider the existing infrastructure and business environment to help our clients leverage investments and make smart changes.
The output of our discussion is a Process and Technology Roadmap — a series of smaller projects that culminate in steady, incremental successes and high value for your budget.
Contact Us to discuss building your strategy roadmap.
You’ve heard it before…people, processes, and technology. Before attempting to implement any software, pull together your team and talk through your processes with CFO Solutions. Getting the right people involved to talk through the challenges in the current state gives you the opportunity to define a clear set of objectives, define your future process, set expectations across your stakeholders, and prepare the organization for change.
COMMON CHALLENGES WE SOLVE:
- Weeks or months to prepare for the budget collection process
- Consolidation and reporting results take several days to become available
- Manual processes with too many steps
- Human error in data entry increases time spent “checking data”
- Redundant data
- Ineffective approval processes
- Too many processes dependent on email chains
- Too many revisions
- Closing the books takes more than 3 days
- Data inconsistencies across systems
- Reporting is generated manually in Excel
Software should serve your business, not the other way around.