CFO Solutions is your ideal partner when it comes time to execute your project.
We employ an experienced team with defined roles and responsibilities within your engagement. Unlike large global implementers, our teams do not meet each other for the first time on your project. You will work with a team that has worked together to deliver these solutions for many years. This “well-oiled” team relationship makes it enjoyable to work with us, reduces project risk, and increases efficiency.
CFO Solutions designed an implementation methodology that ensures measurable project success. CFO Solutions reinforces good discipline in execution, iterative development, and active scope management.
We believe in candid, timely communication of the project’s schedule, issues, and risks to partner with our clients for a successful project.
Throughout the implementation, CFO Solutions emphasizes continuous knowledge-transfer and co-development. We enable our clients to be hands-on in the implementation process to gain valuable “on the job” experience. The end result is an application that our clients enjoy using and feel confident to maintain.
Cloud deployments are a compelling trend in EPM. With the promise of faster deployments, subscription-based licensing, hosted hardware, and seamless upgrades, these solutions are attractive for Finance organizations seeking to lessen their dependence on IT. More and more vendors are offering cloud solutions that enable Finance to manage and deploy their own applications.
With most vendors seeking to offer a cloud solution, there is a wide variation in the marketplace. Some solutions have grown up in the cloud, while others are legacy on-premises solutions adapted to the cloud.
All of the vendors that we implement offer cloud deployments and focus on these offerings as their leading-edge platforms.
Despite the current trend toward cloud deployments, the bulk of EPM applications implemented by Finance departments for the last 20 years have been situated on-premises in client data centers, typically managed by internal IT departments. For some organizations, keeping financial data “in house” is the preferred option. Many vendors continue to offer both cloud-based and on-premises-based deployments, while other vendors only offer cloud deployment.
CFO Solutions implements and maintains on-premises applications and retains strong skills in legacy product offerings, including older releases and versions which are no longer actively marketed or supported by their vendors.
So whether you are seeking to deploy your new application on-premises or are seeking to extend the life of your current investment, we can help. When it comes time for your organization to migrate to the cloud, we can help your organization understand the impacts and navigate the transition.
Upgrades are an opportunity to bring in new features and functions, clean up clutter in your application, archive data, and refresh processes. We can help you plan your upgrade and assess “quick win” opportunities for further enhancements.
We have expertise in the following applications:
- Planful (formerly Host Analytics) – Planning, Consolidation, Reporting, Spotlight/Modeling
- Oracle Hyperion On-Premise – HFM, Planning, Essbase, OBIEE
- Oracle EPM Cloud – FCCS, PBCS, OACS, PCMS, ARCS, EDMC, EPRC
- Infor – d/EPM, CPM, MPC, Comshare
- OneStream – XF CPM
- Dell – Boomi
Analytics, Modeling & BI
The culmination of any performance management initiative is reporting and analytics; the capability to measure and assess current performance to aid decision-making. Deriving insights from your data and predicting future performance enable users to fully realize the value of your technology investment.
Mature solutions that accomplish the principles of business intelligence enables users to do the following:
- Analyze data “on the fly” in a multi-dimensional framework
- Allow users to quickly derive insights from large data sets
- Enable what-if analysis
- Blend financial and operational data into meaningful information
- Provides structure for unstructured data
- Allows organizations to align data with strategy
Changing Software Solutions
When moving from one vendor solution to the next, let CFO Solutions guide you through the process.
Some firms are dedicated to a single product, while other firms may have different teams dedicated to multiple products. At CFO Solutions, our team members have experience with multiple platforms. Imagine working with someone who understands how to configure both your current product and future product. We can bring those resources to you to significantly reduce project effort.
Benefits for you:
- Less design time: With efficient conceptual design conversion, we don’t have to reverse-engineer your current platform to get you similar functionality
- Reduce effort for your staff: Our team can directly access your current application to extract exactly what we need from where we need it
- Less back and forth: We don’t need to ask you how something works
- Better training: We help translate “how it works” in your old application to how it will work in the future solution
- Smaller project team: You don’t need two sets of experts to get the job done