Finance teams use Planful Dynamic Planning to rid themselves of the dreaded “Topside” adjustment in their final budget and make last-minute adjustments across the entire reporting portfolio at the click of a button
- How Dynamic Planning and Structured Planning work side-by-side to save time and reduce friction to complete the budget season
- Using Breakback for top-down adjustments to scenarios that allocate increases/decreases in values across budget entities
- Creating true What-If planning on multiple scenarios with quick top-down adjustments
- Leveraging all the data created during the Budget / Forecast process in Structured and Workforce planning templates to create a model where we push down top-side adjustments across all your reporting dimensions
- Writing the updated scenario back to ensure the top-down adjustments are fully connected throughout the application
This is a great and easy way to leverage existing functionality within the Planful application to save time and hassle to complete budget season. We’ll demonstrate how an end user can use Dynamic Planning to make quick adjustments that would be extremely cumbersome to go template by template in Structured Planning.